Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Do you see what I see?

When you look at a blank sheet of paper do you see an empty, unused sheet?
When you see an unoccupied building do you quickly lose interest and move on?
When you see a child that seems restless and lost do you shake your head and slap on a label?



Let me tell you what I see.

When I see a blank sheet I see a paper that is ready to be turned into art. If I were a painter, I'd paint the most vibrant colors that would leave everyone speechless.
When I see an unoccupied building, I do not see emptiness, instead I see a building full of possibilities: the next great factory. The next apartment.
When I see a child that is restless, I see a child full of untapped potentialities; The next president, the next astronaut, the next screen play writer, the next business mogul.
That's what I see.
Now, you tell me, what do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment