Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mom, for all the Times

For the time that you carried me,
For the times that you cared for me,
For the times that you’ve nursed me,
For the times that you’ve nurtured me,


For the times that you’ve instructed me,
For the times that you’ve prayed for me,
For the times that you’ve encouraged me,
For the times that you’ve cried with me,

For the times that you’ve cried for me,
For the times that you’ve rescued me,
For the times that you’ve stood by me,
For the times that you’ve disagreed with me,

For the times that you’ve allowed me to grow,
For the times that your arms were always there to catch me when I fall,
For all the times that you’ve never raised your hands to hurt me,
For all the times that I’ve failed to listen to you,

For all the times that you’ve never stopped loving me,
I just want to say, 
                 Thank You
                  I love You
                  I want to be just like YOU!
Happy Mothers’ Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment